Old December 2nd 08, 11:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

On Dec 2, 2:39*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Dec 1, 6:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

But that is ever the dilemma of homo stupidus - they go on and on even
when no one is there. I think they
just like to read their own words. Yea, an audience of one! That suits him
perfectly.
Turn word were never spoken by the voice of experience ... HEAD Dolan

the GRATE!

All of the above was compliments of the obnoxious self-proclaimed

equal opportunity annoyer who is unable to stay focused on the topic
at hand ... that is the admission that he does not require a computer
or internet connection and yet is unwilling to pull the plug to prove
once an for all that he is the hermit he claims to be. *A societal
dropout, no sensible person will ever accept Dolan's preposterous
postulate that a hermit is a member of society and that owning a
computer with an internet which serves as his cyber-umbilical chord,
does not disqualify him from being a hermit. *The conundrum continues!

Those, like Dolan, who offer the most resistance when their wisdom,

authority or intentions are called into question are often the very
same persons who have an inherent inability to establish valid grounds
to discredit others. *Fallacious innuendos and accusations in the
absence of substantiating evidence, only serve to make the source of
sch inan gibberish out to be the fool that they are. *This is a lesson
that that old codger has yet to learn. *I have to admit though that
there is one thing that I can sincerely say that I really appreciate
about Ed Dolan and that is that he's not a twin!

"But that is ever the dilemma of homo stupidus - they go on and on even when
no one is there. I think they
just like to read their own words. Yea, an audience of one! That suits him
perfectly." - Ed Dolan
[...]

You still continue to avoid the central issue with your copy and paste
self-portrait. I'll give you a few hints ... HERMIT .... SOCIETY ....
COMPUTER .... INTERNET. You once wrote ... You can always count on
me for a customized response because I respect my fellow man no matter
how much I may disagree with him on specific issues. That has not
been my recent experience. You have proved yourself not to be a man
of your word. So much for your credibility.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka