Old December 3rd 08, 01:31 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Dec 2, 2:39 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
"But that is ever the dilemma of homo stupidus - they go on and on even
when
no one is there. I think they
just like to read their own words. Yea, an audience of one! That suits him
perfectly." - Ed Dolan
[...]

You still continue to avoid the central issue with your copy and paste

self-portrait. I'll give you a few hints ... HERMIT .... SOCIETY ....
COMPUTER .... INTERNET. You once wrote ... You can always count on
me for a customized response because I respect my fellow man no matter
how much I may disagree with him on specific issues. That has not
been my recent experience. You have proved yourself not to be a man
of your word. So much for your credibility.

All has been dealt with to my satisfaction. I am a Great Hermit and you are
a Great Jerk! What else do you want to know?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka