Old December 4th 08, 02:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

On Dec 2, 7:31*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Dec 2, 2:39 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

"But that is ever the dilemma of homo stupidus - they go on and on even
when
no one is there. I think they
just like to read their own words. Yea, an audience of one! That suits him
perfectly." - Ed Dolan
[...]
You still continue to avoid the central issue with your copy and paste

self-portrait. *I'll give you a few hints ... HERMIT .... SOCIETY ....
COMPUTER *.... INTERNET. *You once wrote ... You can always count on
me for a customized response because I respect my fellow man no matter
how much I may disagree with him on specific issues. *That has not
been my recent experience. *You have proved yourself not to be a man
of your word. *So much for your credibility.

All has been dealt with to my satisfaction. I am a Great Hermit and you are
a Great Jerk! What else do you want to know?

You avoided rather than deal with issued raised and in this you find
satisfaction? You are easily and conveniently satisfied when
logically cornered with no way out but to tuck you tail between you
legs an skulk off. What do I want to know? I want to know why you
are unwilling or unable to answer simple, direct question? Never
mind ... that question was rhetorical. With your repetitious,
regurgitated copy and paste boilerplate, you have in effect taken the
5th enough times now to have convinced all who followed this thread
that you are not a man of your word ... that you cannot be counted on
for a customized response ... that you have no respect for someone who
does not agree with you ... that in withdrawing form society you are
no longer a member of society, but rather are a hermit, but one who is
not a purist, one who is unable to sever his ties with the cyberspace
and last, but not least, you cannot stand by every post you have ever
made. The bottom line is that you are a cowardly, delusional liar
with a delicate, fragile ego. Tis time to get off this merry-go-round
as there is little left that I can contribute and most certainly there
is nothing either informative or enlightening that you are willing to
contribute.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka