Old April 13th 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

Default Is there any bike related postings here anymore?

In article ,
Tom Sherman writes:

Here most of the newer and larger grocery stores in the US have lanes
where the customer can scan or weigh items, bag them, then pay by
inserting cash or with a debit or credit card.

Yeah, next we'll have UPC barcodes beginning with 666 tattooed
onto our foreheads/hands. If you have to scan it yourself,
make an effort to not look into the laser beam. Personally,
I don't believe the testimony of John the Revelator. I think
he just accidentally ingested some ergot or something.

I hope there's a discount for self-service.

Anyways I love shopping by bike, and I highly recommend it.
Any other transportational medium renders shopping an
odious chore. The best part is heading homeward with
a bikeful of good stuff. It feels joyfully replete.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.