Old October 7th 14, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Piatkow

Default Cyclist trying to ride on the pavement goes over handle bars.

The cyclist looked European, the street scene looks European, the female reporter's long hair isn't covered. Definitely not an Arab city.

I would guess London although I can't think of a street with buildings like that and a green direction sign of that size. The resolution was too low to work out if what looked like a bus shelter on the other side of the road had a London bus stop flag beside it.