Old September 15th 19, 03:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Eight Days of Gibson

Friday 13 September 2019

It takes a while to reverse the direction of every hair on my head, so
when I noticed that I'd want to pin my hair up again on Wednesday, I
didn't take it down Sunday night.

Then an unexpected invitation to a barbecue canceled my usual Saturday
ride, so here it is Friday night and I'm still wearing my hair in a
Gibson.

From Sunday to Sunday -- eight days pinned up must be a new record!

I may go for eleven: I'm driving home from Fort Wayne on Wednesday,
on Monday I'm staying home to do the wash, and I don't want to push
myself on the day before Wednesday. I did a major shopping today, so
I probably won't need to take a short ride. (The nearest grocery is
so close that I've ridden there on my Trek Pure, and before the
sciatica, I walked it more than once.)

Perhaps I can start getting my leg strength back on Thursday.

At any rate, I haven't thunk up any bike-riding topics this week.

But if'n you want a very good recipe for pickled garlic, I could
pontificate.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/