Old January 9th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

Default australian video!

okay. whilst i have my stitches in i cant ride. and ive been meaning to
make a vid for awhile. so awile ago i got some state of the art editing
suite using unmentionable methods. so basically if your from australia
and can get some video to me ill be happy to include you. id be wrapped
to get some footage from people like andrew carter, alex toms, and
simon wells in particular. however i dont like my chances so anyone
with some good film of themself send it to me. for length im thinking
around 20-30 mins allup. any tips wouldbe sweet.

edit: my dads an ex movie director so if ur in the brisbane area and
need someone to film you i can help out.

--
gabetheunicycleman

unicycleman does not stand..... he sits on the air --unicycleman-

5 months of riding and i can do a 360 unispin.woot.
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054