Old June 26th 20, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_12_]

Default I did my bit to stop these idiots despite Judith's complaints

On 26/06/2020 19:34, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, June 26, 2020 at 6:08:49 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, June 26, 2020 at 5:28:43 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:

Hull Crown Court heard Cawkwell had a previous conviction from June 2018 for driving a car without insurance or a licence, for which he was given six points for.

Six points on his driving licence?
The scum will be driving again in 18 months.

Just spotted this.

QUOTE:
He jailed Cawkwell for three years, up to half of which he will have to serve in custody before being released on licence.

Cawkwell was also handed a ***driving disqualification*** (EMPHASIS MINE) of five and a half years.

ENDS.

Well done to the judge - that will be a REAL deterrent to him driving again once he is out on licence - NOT.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...ntence-4268449

Simon... do you REALLY think that anyone believes you have me killfiled? ;-)

You have now been prompted to reply - twice in very quick succession -
to my accurate observation that this "Cawkwell" character is a fully
qualified cyclist but is *not* - and cannot be described as - a "driver".

You can't be a driver without a having driving licence and without
having passed a driving test. Neither of those applies to Cawkwell, but
he has an unimpeachable right to ride a bicycle. As anti-social as his
actions makes him sound, he is still fully qualified to ride a bike. He
is eminently qualified for that, isn't he?