Old December 31st 04, 05:58 AM
A Muzi

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:21:44 -0600, "Mike Kruger"
wrote:
A Muzi left his web site link, and I wandered over to his
photo of the day.
http://www.yellowjersey.org/daily.html
It's quite the winter cycling photo!
(because this may not be the picture at some later point, I
will describe it: an upside-down iron is substituted for the
saddle. The iron is connected to an auto battery, which is
where the rack trunk would be on my bike.)

wrote:
I look forward to the debate about whether a generator would
be more practical than the battery, as well as the obvious
questions about LED versus halogen irons, and the perennial
argument about whether a smaller iron should be used to heat
just the ischial tuberosities or a larger iron should
diffuse its steamy warmth over a broader area.

That photo waas from one of our customers in Israel - with
way too much time on his hands. It's still up until tomorrow
afternoon.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org