Old September 7th 04, 03:13 AM
mfhor

Default Pink Bikes (contents may cause nausea)

suzyj Wrote:
Cop this:

http://www.girlbike.com/pinkbicycles.html

There are some way scary people out there.

Regards,

Suzy

And how, in this age on non-gender discrimination based on visibl
qualities, do they reckon that pink bikes belong on a girlbike website
Why are there GUYS with pink bikes there as well? Are they sissies
What about ONCE? What about the Giro's Maglia Rosa? What about 50% o
all juvenile helmet and bike colour schemes? Everywhere you look, it'
a creeping conspiracy! It's the Illuminati, or the Freemasons, tryin
to make cycling a sissie sport, I tells ya! They're not sick, they'r
EVIL!!! EEEEVVVVIIILLLL!!!!

(pant,pant) Phew. *That's* where my tablets are

M "somewhere on the visible spectrum"

--
mfhor