Old February 20th 05, 07:14 AM
skip

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Subject: A.R.B.R. ain't dead yet??????
Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
= skip = wrote:

I donno - ARBR aint't dead yet??????, but a lot of people are.

If someone thinks a lot of people are dying in wars today they should look
to wars of the past to help put today's situation in perspective.

The OP started talking about oil prices. Granted, the OP mis-titled the
thread.
You got off on some tangent about war deaths, somehow affecting the
economy.

Also keep in mind that in the US we have legally aborted over
46,000,000

babies since Roe v. Wade (1973).

Site your source. Not that has any bearing on this conversation.

source is Google - Abortion statistics
bunch of web sites with statistics on abortions - easily found.

Here's a link if you prefer to only look at only one site:
http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/facts/abortionstats.html

If you think a lot of people are dying in war today keep in mind that we
are
legally aborting over a million babies a year in the US. This would be
another matter of death perspective..i.e. our number of war deaths last
year
vs. our number of babies legally aborted last year. One number is small -
the other number is large.

Skip----

I have no reason to dispute your statistics. But Why do you think this
thread
should go that way?

Typical Liberal ****!

---

Graham The Great!

Because Ed Dolan is gone and us liberals can do or say whatever we please
now.

skip
P.S. I know Ed Dolan and you're no Ed Dolan.