Old January 30th 07, 07:10 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default DON'T FEED THE TROLL! - Off Topic

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE DIOTS!

Note to Jeff:

Blah, blah, blah ...
[...]

Though I've been baited by the troll, 5 days have since elapsed and I
have not made a single post in response to or in reference to the
troll. In fact, I haven't posted anything on ARBR for 4 days now and
the two posts that I made four days ago were with regard to a
discussion (primarily with you) about trails.

Poor Jim is dying to stalk me. It is his nature. What else is a wimp like
him to do?

But here is Jim taking his one ally to task for not being on the same page
as him. Well, that is Jim McNamara for you. Either stroke his ego or get
lost.

Now lets examine the posting statistics over the past 5-day, shall we?
During this 5-day period, I neither responded to nor even referred to
the troll in a single post. During this same 5-day period, you
responded directly to the troll as follows:

2 times in this thread.
1 time in the "Rail Trails" thread.
1 time in the "Tour de Palm Springs" thread.

Count 'em. That's 5 times. The score at the end of this five-day
period then is Jeff FIVE and Jim ZERO. Now correctly me if I'm wrong
Jeff, but the numbers would seem to indicate that you are not entitled
to be casting aspersion on me. The old adage ... he who lives in a
glass house shouldn't throw stones come to mind.

Notice how this jerk keeps score. I mean, just how pitiful can you get!

Don't take this too personal, but you spoke out of turn. While you
were still responding to the troll, I was not. Consequently, you were
in no position to offer advice to me who was not part an parcel of the
problem during a period when the posting statistic indicate you still
were. Now I don't' want to enter into a ****ing match over all this.
I feel it is important for members to remain united in the cause,
concerted in our efforts and leave the potshots to the troll.

Hey, Jeff, Jim wants to have a ****ing match with you. Why don't you oblige
him. That is the only thing in this world that makes him happy. It is all he
has ever been good for on this newsgroup from the beginning, just one
****ing match after another; first with Ed Gin, then with Tom Sherman and
finally with me. How about you Jeff? Get your pecker out and prepare to ****
why don't you?

Regards,