Old January 30th 07, 07:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default DON'T FEED THE TROLL! - Off Topic

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Jim,

I did not intend to offend you and I concede that it was wrong of me to
single you out, especially since I have risen to the bait far too many
times myself.

You will always offend Jim McNamara unless you are stroking his sensitive
ego. He is like a child that way. Just tell him how wonderful you think he
is and he will purr like a kitten.

Please accept my apology for having do this. As a fellow human being I ask
your tolerance that I be allowed to make a mistake once in a while.
Singling you out in that post was a mistake.

You have now really scored with McNamara! He loves to have others
apologizing to him for slights that no one else would even notice.

In reality, I was talking to and about myself as much as you or anyone
else.

Not if you are a paranoid nut like McNamara. How could you be so stupid?

I also do not want to enter into a contest with you or anyone else. Once
again, I ask you to please forgive that bone-headed mistake.

Jesus Christ God Almighty!!! Screw McNamara all the way to Hell and back!
Instead of saying you are sorry for nothing, you should be kicking his sorry
ass all over the newsgroup. Jeff, you are as hopeless as he is. Thank God I
don't know either of you! What a pair of misfits the both of you are!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka