Old August 7th 10, 04:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
yo mama

Default So long to an obviously dead newsgroup.

Harry Brogan wrote in message
There used to be some rather good discussions taking place here, But,
after being back for about a month, I have seen nothing that even
comes close to any of those. Yes there were constant arguments, but
it seems that those were usually in good fun.

I now leave this groups with this being my last post. I shall check
back occasionally and see what's new. But, as of now, this is nothing
more than a dead group.

WTF did you even type that for, to see your post? We don't care if you
check back, just GO! GIT!!!