Old September 13th 19, 01:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Decked with a single blow

On 12/09/2019 20:19, MrCheerful wrote:
On 12/09/2019 19:47, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 12/09/2019 18:53, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but surely the pedestrian had right
of way, the cyclist went through a red light to clip the pedestrian.

i.e. the Ped wasn't jaywalking but the cyclist was RLJing.

I don't understand why Simon posted this report. He could be losing
it as most suicyclists tend to do.

Simon has not been 'normal' for many years.Â* Jumping off a bridge,
being run over and finding God seems to have finished him off.Â* Very
sad, people tried to guide him, but like all cyclists, he knew better.

Has Simon found God?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/s...cape-xgz3xkl3p

He only said "Some people might say it's God", which is not the same thing.

Of course, he might well have become religious, but you cannot conclude
that from a single six-word sentence.