Old September 3rd 03, 07:40 AM
ITEMNO530

Default Best Uni-Ride Ever!!!

Keith, ur a lucky man! You have a family to ride with and a nice creek
to ride on, heheh. My creek is just rocks, dirt, and mud, and sand
sometimes, but mostly rock. And my family, HAH! Today at school I heard,
"Where's your other wheel," or, "Where's the other half," or something
similar to that, and I said, "I couldn't afford it," just as many times.
I'm gonna save up for my Muni, or maybe I'll ask for it for my
birthday/Xmas (both one week apart).
Well, good ridin', Cheerio! And keep at killin' 'em moths!

--
ITEMNO530 - Unicycling Man to the rescue!!

IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL A GIANT
RAMPAGING ROBOT DESTROY'S
HALF OF YOUR CITY
ITEMNO530's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4024