Old March 3rd 04, 01:49 PM
Scott Eiler

Default Guns On Bikes???

Ken [NY) wrote:
On 2 Mar 2004 07:43:55 -0800, (Geoff Miller)
mumbled incoherently:

Ken [NY) blusters:

If we get in your way, too bad. We have a right to
the roadway too.

Spoken like a mature, responsible citizen of the ol'
commonweal. That attitude is precisely why motorists
have come to despise bicyclists.

I don't care who you dip****s despise. I'd bet that you are
probably one of those short people driving big cars or trucks to make
up for your lack of height and shortness of penis. Then once in a
while, you go to usenet to try to frighten people who are much more
fit than you are. It's nothing more than jealousy, fruitcake.

Rather less, actually; it's just a Usenet troll with a history of
looking for arguments, and the topic is irrelevant. If it weren't your
bicycle or your gun, he'd be arguing about your children or something.

--
-------- Scott Eiler B{D --------
http://www.eilertech.com/ --------

"It seemed an unlikely spot for a sensitive songwriter from Greenwich
Village... She ordered the 20-ounce steak."
-- Lin Brehmer, Chicago DJ, describing his meeting in a steakhouse
with Suzanne Vega.