Old December 24th 06, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark McNeill

Default Protecting the head ...

Response to Tony Raven:
New research tells us how to protect the head when engaging
in potentially-risky activities. Could be a useful one when
facing a well-meaning friend who has silly ideas ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6190391.stm

Perhaps we can persuade Fat Eric to campaign for a mandatory minimum
blood alcohol level for cyclists.

Hint
And there was talk of a voucher system for helmets, wasn't there?
/Hint

If just one child.....er...no, that
won't work ;-)

Oh, I dunno, though. When the infant me had an upset stomach, my mother
used to give me gripe water, which in those days contained an
appreciable amount of alcohol; and I developed a taste for it. This
laid the foundation for the excellent habit of head-protection which I
continue to this day. Can't be too careful.

--
Mark, UK
better !pout !cry