Old December 27th 06, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Al C-F

Default Protecting the head ...

Tony Raven wrote:
LSMike wrote on 25/12/2006 13:21 +0100:

On Dec 24, 6:30 pm, John wrote:

I for one was lucky enough to have been very well protected when I
suffered my most serious head injury. Given the severity of that
accident I am in little doubt that I probably wouldn't be here today
without this protection.

So what are your views on compulsion?

How do you know that your helmet didn't worsen your injury?

I thought he meant he was well bladdered when he had his accidents. I
would be against compulsory binge drinking for cyclists though ;-)

But perhaps cyclists could be spare the VAT and other duties levied on
the protective elixir.