Old June 19th 19, 03:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Protecting yourself

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 20:14:29 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Change is normal.

Correct.
It is the changing rate of change that is the problem.
If farmers can not get reliable/predictable weather, then you don't get
food.

Under the retreating Greenland glaciers are farmed fields with stone
borders from ~1000AD.

That is a known. It was covered in any decent history of the world.
It is all the other events/activities that are causing concern.

Maybe we'll discover some in Glacier Park one day;
you never know what you don't know.

Sure, but you can be reasonable sure what is real and likely.
You can also hazard 'worst case scenarios" and I'm someone that considers
"insurance" a wise investment in this world. YMMV.