Old July 22nd 19, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default No motor vehicles except lawnmowers

On 21. 7. 2019 19:18, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 5:48:55 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 21/07/2019 17:43, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 4:28:03 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 21/07/2019 16:19, Simon Jester wrote:

The local bypass was closed yesterday so the council could mow
the grass and trim the hedges. Was this because they feared the
workers would be endangered by speeding cyclists?
We are often told cyclists cause more danger to pedestrians than
motorists.

Elf'n'Safety, innit?

What were the Elfin Safety people afraid of?

In the UK, they are afraid of criticism for not being anal enough, of
course.

Referring to the rest of my post which you decided to snip, have you
ever *been* to Italy?

YAWN, no comment.

Pillock.

Where is your blood and turd stained sharpened battleaxe?