Old April 24th 18, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
dave[_3_]

Default today's ride

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 12:02:59 +0700, John B. wrote:

epic snip

Without getting into disputes about genres or artists, I'd say the only
music I'd ever want to hear while on the bike or in nature (including
campgrounds) would be live music played or sung without any electronics
involved. If you can't play or sing it yourself, you should be too
embarrassed to impose it on others.

I'd also suggest that "Good Music", to some extent at least, depends on
the ambience in which one hears it :-) A 5 string banjo certainly sounds
appropriate at an out door sing along but I can't conceive an opera, say
Die Walküre, played on the 5 string :-)

What about ukelele?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8_rf_MzMJ0

--