Old December 9th 04, 04:06 AM
Sticker Jim

No big reason for me, I built it to sell Unfortunately, local shipping
companies are a little more Neanderthal than I anticipated so shipping is a
little problematic, ATM. I'd rather have the bike as assembled as possible
to sell, but shipping costs are pretty stupid. I'll likely have to bite the
bullet on the next one, or maybe this one too, and tear it down a little
more, make some KISS assembly instructions and pack it up in a couple boxes
or hand made light crates. We'll see how it goes.

Very interesting! Why the big sell-off on ebay? The most surprising
were the lean-steer Baccura / Airlite. The EZs and Trailmates as
always- I understand, but this is odd! No older TerraTrikes as usual;
just newer parts and trikes.

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA.