Old December 28th 04, 11:41 PM

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:23:02 GMT, Ron Hardin
wrote:

My Huffy has 6 years = 48k miles of commuting on it. I haven't
tried a Schwinn, either the original brand or the current one.

You can order parts from Huffy for it as well, when they wear out.
Or if enough wear out at once, just buy a whole new Huffy.

I generally get 6 years before that happens, and the current one
looks to be going strong for more years yet.

Dear Ron,

So much for another of my fearless predictions!

(I take it that you recommend the Huffy.)

At around a thousand miles per year, I somehow doubt that
I'll put 48k miles on the Fury RoadMaster, so now I'll try
to think of it as a delicate competition machine, the kind
that racers replace each season for fear of fatigue
weakening the highly-stressed frame.

Do you remember what your Huffy cost?

Carl Fogel