Old May 3rd 04, 04:57 AM
Jason Waddell

Default Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap

Subject: Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap
From: (DanSchmatz)
Date: 5/2/2004 10:27 PM Central Standard Time
First off I am not taking anyone's side but since I have been in all these
races in the past week I will state this:

I was sitting behind Sundt when "the incident" that pushed gag over the edge
occurred. I was sitting this wheel and Gag rolled by on the outside on a
straight away, as he pulled along side Sundt Johnny pushed gag off the road
with his right arm. They had been going since Athens and Gag decided to
handle
it off the bike between the two than include other riders during the race.

and using a 2x4 is acceptable behavior??? This is not the parking lot out
behind Billy Bobs Honky Tonk Bar.

Gagg has been dishing it out for years. gotta be able to take it too...

Dan, you sound like you are defending him?

what gives,
jason