Old June 28th 19, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Angry driver on the wrong side of the road gets his comeuppance

On 28/06/2019 21:06, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, June 28, 2019 at 7:47:47 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, June 28, 2019 at 3:36:51 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
QUOTE:

"Furious motorist drives into vigilante cyclist who was blocking
him as drove down the wrong side of the road to skip a line of
traffic

Mikey, a London cyclist, stopped the driver of a Mercedes by
Regent's Park The driver was trying to cut around traffic by
driving on wrong side of the road The vigilante cyclist was
then knocked off his feet as the car nudged him Police arrive
and the driver is given tickets for driving and public order
offences."

END QUOTE.

Well done to plod for once!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rong-road.html

If some scum **** on a bicycle ever points his finger at me, I will
break his nose.

With or without your chisel?

With my fist.

In front of the police?

Do you mean the police that I have complained to several times about ******
ape like
cyclists riding on the footpath?
The police that would prefer to "educate a cyclist rather than prosecute".
Tell me how to educate a rider of a silly toy.
Nar Simon, I would look round first, then I would break his nose, with my
fist.

Apart from that, are you happy in your new home?
We do go back for a long time.

and how is the wife?