Old June 17th 19, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Protecting yourself

On 6/16/2019 5:44 PM, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 13:18:08 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 17:31:28 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

Snipped all prior irrelevant stuff to Tom's polly waffle.

I am not "alone". Even using the figures from NASA and NOAA 46% of
scientists deny that there could be any warming beyond natural climatic
variability. When you actually look into it NASA and NOAA have actually
counterfeited the records. They had a problem in that the Weather
Satellite temperature readings from 1978 onwards didn't show any heating
and Dr Roy Spencer, the original science manager of the weather
satellite program, finally resigned when he could no longer stand the
blatant lies of the NASA and NOAA climate divisions. He expressed the
belief that these two would very soon begin counterfeiting the satellite
records to match their computer models and that is now exactly what they
have been doing.

Tony Heller wrote a program that allows him to search the daily
newspaper records of every newspaper that presently has computerized
their records. This gives pretty good records back to the 1850's. But
actually looking at the daily records in spots all over the world you
can see that NASA has actually lied about practically everything. They
have been working VERY hard to make the actual records look like their
worthless computer models.

You and he obviously do not understand the physics of temerature
recording. I wont bother posting a link, but there is an excellent
explanation on the web if you want to search for it.

FWIW, I can acess three temperature records for where I live and the
actual 'values" are only loosely coupled and one often varies from the
average be a significant amount.

There is also another report on the web lookng at the "variation" of
those readings and ointig out that whie the actual "readings" seem to be
similar to past cyces, there is n actuall fact a lot more "shuddering/
oscillation" creaping into the recorded temperature. Which fits in the
the "global warming hypothesis" which is that there is now more energy in
"the climate" and we are now seeking more(number of, not peaks) extremes.

Not to mention that "ice caps" and glacier are melting and seas are
rising.

But than, there are people who believe that the earth is flat.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern...arth_societies
https://www.livescience.com/24310-fl...th-belief.html
https://nypost.com/2017/06/01/some-p...world-is-flat/

What's needed then is a program to make the glaciers play
along with someone's pet theory:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinio...ction-1688833/

--
Andrew Muzi