Old November 28th 08, 06:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
JimmyMac

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

On Nov 26, 8:36*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 26, 6:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Alas, you are already way too dumb for me. I like my gals to have at least
modicum of intelligence.
[...]
GALS ... units of gravitational acceleration equal to one centimeter

per second squared asks JimmyMac in Tom Sherman-like style ;^) ???
I'm bettin' Tom will really like that one, but regret that I beat him
to it.

Ever heard the phrase "guys and gals"?

Of course. Ever hear of tongue in cheek? Apparently even the
placement of the emoticon was insufficient for you to recognize my
intention. If I have to spell it out for you ... oh never mind ...
figure is out on your own. You claim to be a genius.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka