Old April 2nd 07, 09:11 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default stem-mounted lights?

In aus.bicycle on 2 Apr 2007 03:17:44 -0700
wrote:

thanks for the advice everyone! The terracycle mount is absolutely
perfect for what I need - several photos on the site of lights being
mounted on the forward boom, as I need to do. I probably will get one
of those beauties. BTW the cruzbike is going great! I love it --
never thought I'd be able to afford a recumbent, until I found the
$500 conversion kit. The pedal-steer effect was a bit annoying at
first, but I've adapted so that now I don't even notice it.

How easy was it to make? What donor bike did you use?

I've been wondering about one of those, I've seen one around Sydney
but didn't get a chance to talk to the rider.

Zebee