Old November 21st 11, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
GT

Default Another impatient driver

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...
On Nov 21, 3:59 pm, "GT" wrote:
" ...

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:10:32 +0000, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

snip

Filtering on the inside past side roads is fraught with dangers. I'd
certa

You keep using this term "filtering" - could you perhaps point me to
the
official definition of what it means please.

According to the dictionary: "to act as a filter for; to slow or
partially
obstruct the passage of: ". Interesting that cyclists choose to use that
word, isn't it!

Looking at this video it is not me doing the obstructing is it?

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/numptybus.wmv

== reply ==
To be fair, we can't see what signals you are giving and your road position
suggests straight on. However, if the car driver wasn't sure, he should have
waited. As it was he stopped without actually encroaching on your path. You
did make a bit of a meal of going round him, but that's your prerogative!
Also, you were wearing sunglasses at night, so maybe he didn't see you! ;-)