Old November 21st 11, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
GT

Default Another impatient driver

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...
On Nov 21, 4:05 pm, "GT" wrote:
"
You posted one video to demonstrate a car using the right only lane to
pass
you, then going straight on. Then you posted a video of you using the
right
only lane to pass a bus, yet you go straight on. You complain about a
'boy
racer' car having to brake hard to avoid hitting a pedestrian in the
road -
not the driver's fault. In that same video you pass over a zebra crossing
while it still has pedestrians on it and a while later you posted another
video showing you have to brake hard to avoid hitting a pedestrian
yourself.
Practise what you preach, or stop moaning about other road users doing
exactly the same things as you.- Hide quoted text -

What I *will* do in the future is to delete urd from any of my future
posts when some wag decides to add your group.

That way you won't see me again.

Cheers - nice to have met you,
--

== reply ==
No, please stay - you are livening up the group here! Don't you want to hear