Old May 17th 19, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Cyclists break fewer rules of the road than motorists

On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 8:30:54 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
On 17/05/2019 19:45, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 4:29:59 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Which part of the UK is Denmark?

It was decided years ago that we could discuss the Tour de France etc.
Do you have the urc charter to hand?

If Cheerfull, Pounder and Nugent claim that gropers, kiddie fiddlers,
drug dealers or burglars are *cycling* during the course of these
activities you can have Denmark (or any other country).

I think you are being too generous. If a cyclist was within 50 000 000 miles of wrongdoing it was the fault of all cyclists everywhere. I use that figure because when mankind establishes a colony on Mars and something goes wrong Pounder will blame it on a cyclist.