Old February 24th 18, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Do burglars ever break the glass in a sliding glass door? Well?

Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 2:44:19 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J.
Burke wrote:
On 2/24/2018 5:48 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 2/23/2018 8:40 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 09:43:37 -0500, micky
wrote:

Do burglars ever break the glass in a sliding glass door,
thermopane fwiw, to get into a house? I've never heard of it, but
the news gives few details about how house perimeters are
actually breached.

(I have to go away and I'm having trouble with my glass breakage
detector)

They usually just lift them off the track or defeat the flimsy
lock. The way to avoid that is to put a strip of wood above the
door after it is seated in the track so it can't be lifted.

That method was invented by a Real American. A Real American lives
in the United State of America, the most powerful country in the
world. The same country that dictates government policies around
the ****ing globe. Real Americans don't live (but sometimes vacay
in) Mexico or any part of Central or South America, largely
inhabited by spics and varieties thereof. Real Americans don't live
in Can-uh-duh neither, but sometimes we visit there.

Any questions?

I'll take any question no matter how trivial or ignorant.

What was your MOS Doughboy.

Oh look! The sad and lonely Jester has been chatting to Burke, one of the
most prolific trolls on usenet.
Says it all about cyclists.