Old July 28th 04, 06:10 PM
soup

Default NY cycling video

Graeme popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on and said
Now I like riding through heavy traffic, but this video scared me
witless. http://www.digave.com/videos/red-web.mpg (50MB, so only for
broadband or, ahem, people at work).

It's a bunch of guys racing through New York, interesting at the best
of times, but I defy you to watch it without pulling your shoulders
in to make yourself narrower or squeezing your hands on brakes that
aren't there. I'll not pass any judgement on what they're actually
doing, but it looks bloody scarey!

Graeme

Have heard of assertive riding but that takes the biscuit.

--
yours S