Old November 11th 13, 02:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default NY Times article - Cycling will kill you!

On Sunday, November 10, 2013 1:22:25 PM UTC-5, Wes Groleau wrote:

Well, maybe it's bad memory due to being sixty;

maybe it's never having lost my teenager's lack of any sense of caution;

maybe it's the same thing that makes it nearly impossible for me to hold
a grudge.

Whatever it is, I never find myself nervous about traffic. Used to
freak out my former boss--I no longer work for her and she STILL
worries. I do intellectually recognize there are some hazards and
try to remember to act accordingly.

It's pretty much the same for me, although I'm definitely past 60!

- Frank Krygowski