Old October 14th 08, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Default Tandem trailer bike

On 14 Oct 2008 07:17:59 +0100 (BST)
(Alan Braggins) wrote:

In article
,
wrote:
2 years ago, I bought a second-hand Pashley "U Plus 2" tandem trailer
bike. Whilst carting around my 2 little girls on it, I could have
sold several. The problem is, it does not de-rig easily for
transport. Would some intrepid engineer be interested in a joint
venture to make and market a de-riggable version? My daughters are a
salesman's dream.

http://www.sandsmachine.com/ would probably solve that, but they
aren't cheap.

The best way to reduce the volume of the trike is to take the axle and
wheels off - that sort of coupling isn't going to help you do that.