Old December 24th 17, 04:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Merry Christmas

I ain't going noplace until the new year, then I'm starting over from
scratch. I've got a carrot: Duck Down and Above offers specials
every Friday, it's a nice quarter century, and we are low on stuffed
chicken breast.

I think my first excursion will be a five-mile loop to check out the
new Harbor Freight. I could go to Aunt Millie's Bread Outlet for the
first time in ages.

I sure hope the bruise from the cramp the night before last heals up
by then!

And that I get well-timed dry, clean roads.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net