Old November 10th 17, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:59:41 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/10/driver...-7068625/#mv-b

There's photo, but no reg number. Why are CCTV cameras so ****?

Take a guess, you retarded piece of ****!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed: