Old June 21st 14, 04:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill[_4_]

Default London cyclist mows down an MP

http://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/new...list-1-6683046

In an nutshell, as he said: "but so many I see will do anything to prevent

having to stop."

Regenerative braking would save the cyclists' knees and encourage complete stops. Spiral springs shouldn't weigh too much. Instead of braking with calipers the cyclist engages the spring to stop and accelerate.

Not that I'm a great advocate of nice looking cities, but if you do decide to have a pretty place like London then people should be able to _see_ it.

You can't do this with cars smogging up the air.

Bret Cahill