Old September 14th 12, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Mel Rowing

Default If I drive my car the same way most cyclist ride - I would bebanned for driving

On Sep 14, 5:42*am, Rot in Hell Evan Chandler t...@asb-comm-
logicx.com wrote:

90% of them have no respect for the laws on the road.

Some of them have no respect for thei own lives.

Only yesterday I had to stand the car on its end when one crossed a
junction from left to right , from one pavement to the other directly
across my path.

He was yapping into a mobile phone and riding on the pavement. I don't
think he knows I was there even now, or that I possibly saved his life
or serious injury to him.

When was the last time you heard of a cyclist being given fixed
penalty for anything?