Old November 30th 20, 03:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Urban traffic regulation

On Monday, November 30, 2020 at 1:29:56 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
Words fail

https://cyclingindustry.news/met-pol...tric-scooters/
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

This is par for the course. The police have so intimidated retailers of electric bikes that some of them won't sell you the programmable controller or even the thumb throttle. In fact, they go out of their way, committing labour to deliberately crippling the bike. (Any reader who wants to convert a bike to electricity, write to me first and I'll send you privately the details of a dealer who doesn't partake of this stupid hostility to paying customers.)

The British police are totally out of control, running around giving woke warnings to people who have broken no laws. It's so bad that Mark Steyn has a British Woke ****** Copper of the Day award. Of the day! It used to be that one over-the-edge British copper was a disgrace mentioned in Parliament. Now it's a daily occurrence, with a choice of outrages every day.

-- AJ