Old December 21st 03, 03:41 AM
Colin Campbell

Default trek 5200 for sale

Callistus Valerius wrote:

My Trek 5200 is now for sale. Where do you buy Decathlon bikes?

En la Belle France, je croix.

Actually, you can Google on "Decathlon bicycles" can find that there is
a US marketing organization.

But, don't sell the Trek just yet. The worst I've heard about the Trek
- USPS relationship is that Trek will no longer put the USPS decal on
their bikes, because the Postal biggies want too much for each decal.
That's what my dealer told me last summer when I bought my 5200 (now
magically transformed to at least a 5600 by the application of my Record
gruppo, Mavic wheels, Michelin tires, Flite saddle, etc.).