Old December 1st 07, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Carol Hague

Default ASA Complaint

Colin McKenzie wrote:

Carol Hague wrote:
I had a letter from the ASA this morning about my DoT advert complaint.
They disagree that it's misleading and won't be taking any further
action. Bah.

Might be worth going to the DfT themselves, or your MP.

I may try the DfT (thanks) but Rob and I have contacted our MP before
about cycling issues and he has unfortunately proved himself to be a
useless tosser who can't read for comprehension. He has said recently
that he won't be defending his seat at the next election, so there's a
faint hope that his successor might be more use, but until then it's not
worth it :-(

--
Carol
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put