Old September 8th 18, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default RLJ lorry driver nearly kills cyclists

wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 5:12:00 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-London.html

Simon.
Apart from that, did you get that job?
I sincerely hope that you did.

Nope, but I can claim PIP instead now which gives me as much income
as a job together with my pension, so I am not looking for work
amymore. Sold my house for £180k as well!

I do not know what PIP is.
Call it a day Simon. You are getting no younger.
Well done with your house.

Thanks for asking.

You are sort of okay for a cyclist.

The place that offered me a job on a handshake in Nov 2016 has now
shutdown for good!

Serves them right - hahahahaha.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...d-loss-1977191

Looks like a big site. All of those jobs, all of those contractors.

So sad.