Old June 11th 19, 01:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_2_]

Default Feeling strong

On 11/06/2019 1:31 a.m., wrote:
On Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 4:06:14 AM UTC-5, db wrote:
Some days, on my way to work, it all feels great, I zoom along,
the bike responds beautifully, I feel strong today, wow. Then
I realise, I've got a tail wind.

--
Dieter Britz

Hmmmm???? I can honestly say I have never ever not known I have a tailwind and think I'm going fast because I am strong. I always know exactly what the wind is doing and know whether it is a positive, negative, or neutral effect.

Same here. A friend of mine put it nicely. He says happiness is
nothing. When the wind stops blowing in your ears (you hear nothing),
it's a tail wind.