Old June 17th 19, 12:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Time for car tests

On 15/06/2019 14:55, Simon Jester wrote:

Since motorists seem unable to grasp simple rules of the road such and Red Means Stop or Pavements are for Pedestrians, I think they should have to pass a test before we allow them on to our roads.

First they should take a theory test to show they have at least basic knowledge of the Highway Code. I understand that would involve teaching them to read, which is probably impossible in 99% of cases. Then they should have to take a road test to show they can put theory in to practice. Just as unlikely as it would involve a motorist taking it's knuckles off the ground.

You'd been in the pub ever since since opening time, eh?