Old June 23rd 19, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default So what about his much-vaunted household contents insurance?

On 23/06/2019 17:03, TMS320 wrote:
On 23/06/2019 16:02, JNugent wrote:
On 23/06/2019 16:00, TMS320 wrote:
On 22/06/2019 20:43, JNugent wrote:
On 22/06/2019 18:33, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 3:45:35 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:

Who cares?Â* Cocky careless cyclist got his comeuppance.Â* If only he
could be banned from the road as well.

So he can become a 'Cocky careless' pedestrian and wander into the
path of a moving vehicle then blame the victim?

Cyclists really *hate* pedestrians, don't you?

We knew that anyway (it's observable from their demeanour), but it's
good to get the confirmation from your good self and TMS320.

I see. Commenting on behaviour and knowing how to stay safe is
"hating pedestrians"? If I hated pedestrians, I would have to hate
myself.

I by no means put that past you.

You wouldn't put it past me to know how to stay safe?

No. I wouldn'y put it past you to hate yourself. The country is full of
self-loathers.

That's alright then.

Actually, the worst pedestrians are the lazy ones. They get in a type
of vehicle that KSIs 5800 proper pedestrians a year (and poison many
more), and imagine that they can be some sort of pedestrians' friend
if they criticise people using bicycles.

Pathetic.

Ooh, looks like I've hit a soft spot.

You are trying to make points which cannot be answered by inventing
accusations. I obviously cannot apologise for things I've never done and
I cannot apologise on behalf of people who have done them.