Old April 13th 05, 03:18 AM
mugwump

I looked at Bike Es. I don't think they are suitable for her. She
will immediately complain about the chain (possibly greasing up her
pants) and rlelatively high step over height.

A "real" recumbent is also out, even though for the same price range
it would be better for distance riding. She won't ride distance, so
all the things that contribute to distance comfort and efficiency
would be a problem.

No, I need low step over hieght, flat-foot capability, covered chain,
size for 5'2" tall woman, kick stand, fenders, and maybe a basket of
some sort. Minimal gear shifting is preferred, like a 3 or 7 speed
hub would be ideal. Cushy seat, back support a plus.

I'll keep watching ebay I guess.

Thanks!