Old April 3rd 07, 11:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
David W

Default My Apologies

"The real Duty-Honor-Country" wrote in
message oups.com...
On Apr 3, 6:28 pm, "David W" wrote:
"The real Duty-Honor-Country" wrote in
ooglegroups.com...

On Apr 3, 1:20 pm, "David W" wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message

roups.com...

I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set
out
to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the
information
with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
information is their business.- Hide quoted text -

and when we check your profile, we find out you have been using
other
people's usernames, and harassing them worse than Bob Rogers ever
did

what about this ?

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...&scoring=d&enc...

I ask anyone to click on "the real duty honor country" profile, then
click on "show all" at bottom of page, and then go back a few pages-
this guy is none other than Ricky White, unemployed welfare trash
from
Pittsburgh- prozac addict- Navy flunkie who go tossed from the Navy
for attempting suicide- and faggot watch seller on Ebay- he also
threatened to sneak into a gated community in Pa. and was warned by
the police

you make the call

little Ricky? the front porch, Scottski stalker....

What's wrong Dave, action a little slow on 770?

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...MAAAC_mHdRxuLO...

I dunno. Maybe...wanna come find out...- Hide quoted text -

No thanks, unlike you I'm not into dudes. Go back into your freight
closet.

too late, you're next to be put OOB