Old October 12th 16, 05:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Seasons changing?

Picking up pills again. I think this time it will stick.

Dressing, I selected a long-sleeved T-shirt to wear under my jersey,
picked up my "taxicab"-color linen jersey. Hmm . . . this is
sleazy-thin and I don't like the way the wrists puff. And it looks as
though I washed it after the last time I wore it. I moved it from
current shirts to the section marked "summer", and put on my
double-knit spring/autumn jersey. (I derive much amusement from
changing from long summer sleeves to above-the-elbow sleeves when the
weather turns cool.

Thumb-tested my tires -- the back one is NOT flatter than a flitter.
(See "Tour d'Nothing Went Right" on my Web site.) Changed the water
in the bottles, reached for my do-rag, reflected that something
wrapped around my neck wouldn't be at all amiss, and took the do-rag
inside and threw it into the hamper. I think it will make it into the
drawer next Monday!

On the other hand, the Tuesday after next is predicted to have a high
of 76F, and to be the only dry day in a long rainy spell.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net